Sunday, June 19, 2011

Milk.

I'm a strong believer in doing things the natural way. So of course, breast feeding was my only option when it came down to providing my baby with the nutrition he needs. Babies are intended to drink mama's milk. Plain and simple. So how come people think that once their child hits the one year mark, it is okay to start supplementing cow's milk into their diet. It's so unnatural to drink another animals breast milk. Cow's milk was meant for baby cows to grow large in a short period of time. It wasn't made for us. Did you know cow's milk is the cause of some obesity, calcium deficiency, allergies, heart disease, cancer, and other health ailments. It is injected with tons of hormones and chemicals. We were all born lactose intolerant, don't you know? It's UNNATURAL. It's disgusting to me to think that you will replace your milk for your baby with dirty fat cows milk. It actually pisses me off.

I plan on breast feeding Eli till he's three. I'm completely fine with going past that as well. My milk is an excellent source of  the nutrition he needs until he's old enough to find those nutrients in a verity of different foods. Almond milk for example has 50% more calcium then cows milk. When I say I'll be breast feeding him till he's 3, that doesn't mean you'll see my little boy sucking on my boob all the time. He'll most likely only want a little when he wakes up or before bed time. A warm glass of mamas milk. Just the way it was meant to be.
(Not my picture)


I wonder why people think is it normal to give a kid a glass of cows milk? When in fact it is completely odd.

Would you let your kid suck on this??
Would you suck on this yourself? Your an adult for crying out loud. You don't need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment