Friday, June 17, 2011

June 17th.

Today is a special day for Eli. He took his first unassisted steps. His first of thousands to come. His wide mouth smile, and the courage that was painted so proudly on his little face, shot a strong feeling of pride and love throughout my whole body. I scooped him up in my arms and danced around the room cheering on his new accomplishment. I smothered him in kisses as he laughed and squealed. I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to witness my son grow. From a little peanut inside my belly, to a little boy and beyond. He's perfect in my eyes. 9 Months old, and walking? Oh my. He's so strong. So smart. So handsome.
He fills my heart with joy and love. He makes me feel alive. He let's me see life in a new and exciting way.

I'm so proud of everything he does...
He's my angel.

I'll deff. get a video of him taking steps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment