Tuesday, May 31, 2011

After going back and reading some of my posts, I can't help but notice how immature my writing is. I hardly ever sit down and think about what I want to say and how I should formate my sentences. I just simply blurt exactly whats in my brain. 85% of the time I have no idea what I'll blog about until I sit down and stare at the blank page.

 I hear my dad telling his girlfriend on the phone to go look up my blog. *gulp*
I should of planned better. I should of changed my grammar errors. I shouldn't of talked about... that.

this is meee!. Looks just like Eli, dontchathink?!!



2 comments:

  1. oh wow! eli does look just like a mini version of you! neither of my boys look that much like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazy! Eli looks like you!

    And, I love your writing. Just edit before you post. lol

    ReplyDelete