Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Chapter.

Hi ya'll. :)

After putting off college registration till the last minute, I managed to enroll into two classes for this semester. One on campus, one online. I am beyond excited. I'm ready to start this new chapter in my life. I want to come out of this stronger, smarter, and independent.

If you ask me why I put off registering for so long, I'd probably say... "because I feel guilty."
I feel guilty because I never actually graduated high school. I dropped out after my freshman year and just sort of slid my way into college without much effort. Though, I'm extremely blessed to have this opportunity, I don't always feel I deserve it.  Also, I didn't think registering would be so difficult last minute. Lesson learned.

I'm not going to take this for granted. I know that school will consume my life for the next few years, but I have to keep in mind that it is either this, or a job at Mcdonalds. I need to do this. Not just for myself, but for my future and my sons future.
I start next weeeeek!!
I soooo appreciate my sister, Sarah, for loaning me the money.
and I sooooooo appreciate the little old lady who has offered to watch Eli.

YAY!!!!!
I'm a 16yr old mom, and im in college.
I'd like to see you do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment