Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What.a.weekend!

Sooo, Yesterday I had my firsssst job interview. :)
It went... pretty good! I froze a little and kind of forgot to be clever. But, they like me.
At least 20 people applied. And only one opening... so... gulp..
Now I just have to wait for my phone to buzzz.


My brother, and his girlfriend Josey came for a few days.
Sadly I was a boring host.
I had nootttthing to talk about.
Except how much I hate their dog.
Oh well, i love Vaughan and Josey.


On the way home, the sun was just blazing in Eli's eyes. So we gave him a hat and he held it so tightly over his face while he slept. :)


2 comments:

  1. I love the one with Vaughan. And the last one. Cuuuute. When do they call you to let you know about the job?

    Come see usss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this the ice cream job? oooooh, i hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete