Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bleh.

The vibes in the house I live in haven't been so great lately. My dad and I just aren't communicating very well. I know he will probably get angry at me for talking about him on the internet. But I just don't know what to do. I want to be civil. Quite frankly, my dad is my best friend. I hope he finds a great woman quick. I'm tired of all this dang drama!
In other news... I have no life. I talk to a five month old baby all day and pretty much do nothing but chores. Maybe I'll go on a walk once a day. But that's it. It's freakin depressing. And honestly, it's hard to have fun without spending money or having any friends. blah.......
I try not to let it get to me. I usually brush it off and continue on day by day. Knowing that one day I'll wish I was bored. But as of right now I feel trapped. And kind of alone. 
Ew. I hate being negative.
Oh well :)
 P.S. Ready to go swimming with my baby.
P.S. Paternity test on the 10th.


Hey, you..
It would be so amazing if you would mention me in your next blog post??

No comments:

Post a Comment