Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines day.

Just another Monday to me. I'm surprised I even know what day of the week it is. My days seem to all blend together. Everyday I pretty much do the same thing, eat the same stuff, and walk to the same places.
I'm pretty anxious to start my life. I want to be able to drive, cook dinner for my little one, go to different places and see new things. I'm ready for excitement. I desperately need some friends. Someone who will make me laugh. Someone who has similar views and thoughts as me. Someone who I can talk to. I don't get to laugh on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure that's unhealthy for the soul. Also, I'm still 16! I neeeeed to gossip.
My dad knows everything about my life. Everything. So there isn't much to laugh at or to converse about.

It was 77 degrees out today. So I spent most of my day out on a blanket in the grass with Eli looking at trees for hours. I was going to go on a walk, but where would I go? I don't want to spend any money. All I really want is someone new to talk to. I think God saw how desperate and ridiculous I looked. After I packed up the blanket and toys, someone new approached me. Her name is Cindy. She's 24, married, and has a baby boy named Peter who is only a month younger then Eli. We talked for awhile, got to know each other, exchanged numbers, and bragged about our little misters. I can't tell you how much I needed that. It was nice. and now Eli has a little buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment