Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The next five years.

Of course I have plans. Everyone makes plans and has expectations of how they want things to go. I just can't be positive my plans won't change a million times. The more I learn, the more my mind finds a variety of different things I can do. As for now, my plan is simple. 
-Study for college entrance exam while walking a neighbor dog and taking care of my precious child.
-Pass entrance exam and get single mom grants to go to school for 2 years to complete an online course to become an Ultra sound tech. (While taking care of Eli and maybe a part time job?)
-Begin life on my own with my energetic little trouble making boy.


:) I hope and pray everyday that God can give me the strength to pull through all of this on my own. I need to. For Eli.

No comments:

Post a Comment