Sunday, May 15, 2011

Take me as I am.

The more I learn who I am, the more it becomes clear to me that everyone thinks differently. So here's my perspective on "Love". Love between man and woman.

I can be honest when I say I've never actually been in love.

But when It happens.. It will happen so naturally. All the right things will be said between the two of us. He'll make me smile with the simplest of things. I'll make him nervous and excited. Never once will I feel like I'm having to make an effort to keep things going. The word effort basically means try. And if I'm having to try to keep things together then we don't belong. If two people are truly compatible for one another, they should fit perfectly together and things will just slide into place. He will want whats best for me. I will want whats best for him. I will be the best woman I can be for him, and he'll do the same for me. I won't have to ever compose words that wouldn't already naturally slide off my tongue. I will completely be myself. Stretch marks, scars, and all. :)

And if I ever meet this man...
He will be strong enough to wait for sex till marriage.


I want this. I know it's out there. And I won't settle.


Take me as I am.


ahhh insecure..

1 comment:

  1. I read this a while ago, and loved it. But after reading it again, I realized how true everything you said is. And now, I love it more.

    I could never post my biggest insecurity (my belly) on anything. That's awesome.

    Oh, I took my shirt off while tubing yesterday. Be proud. :)

    ReplyDelete