Friday, March 25, 2011

Extraordinary

Everyday, I can't help but to feel like the luckiest girl alive to be able to call Eli mine. He is such a sweetheart. Sometimes I think he's not even human, he's an angel. He is so strong and smart, i think he deserves a Noble Prize. He's been standing since he was one month old, and today my little guy pulled himself up on the side on his crib, and stood all by himself. A few days ago, out of the blue, he started saying "mama". He's practicing his 'B's and 'D's now. "Teething? No problem. Shots? No big deal. Mom accidentally gets water in my eyes during bath time? Oh well, I don't mind!"

My sister called my the other day with some terrible news. A young mom who is my age, just gave birth to her son yesterday. He has down syndrome. I can't even begin to image her pain and frustration. Why can't everyone be so blessed to have a perfect baby? I don't understand why things like this happen to innocent people. I'm praying for her and her son and sending her all my support. I'm also praying to god and truly thanking him for this miracle baby he has sent to me.








No comments:

Post a Comment