Friday, February 4, 2011

Guess how much I love you.

So what If all my blogs are about my love for Eli? He is my whole world after all.



Waiting anxiously for 9 months to see what your little one looks like, and then spending one year with your eyes glued to their perfect adorable face. Just the very though of little Eli was life changing. Before I knew he would be here, family didn't mean much to me. My friends were more important at the time and I skipped out on a lot of family time. Something about growing Eli inside my tummy for 9 months made me realize that family matters most. At the end of th day they are the only people who will always be there for me no matter what. I also realized life isn't  about me. Eli will always come first in absolutely everything. He is the reason I strive to become a better person everyday. He taught me how to love on a deeper level and how to let the small things in life go. He taught me how to be respectful and responsible. He will always and forever hold that place in my heart as my first love.

No comments:

Post a Comment