Monday, January 31, 2011

The littlest, the easiest.

I seriously have been gifted with the sweetest baby ever. He's never grumpy, never get's over stimulated, never cries, doesn't mind a dirty diaper, loves bath time, and will fall right asleep if I nurse him! I couldn't ask for a more perfect child then little Eli. From the day he was born he has been purely perfect in every way. So, I'm definitely not looking forward to the back-arching-screaming tantrums that will come when he learns that you can't always get what you want. As each day passes and Eli learns something new about this complex world, I dream about the years that are to come. I picture him yelling from the other side of the play-ground, "Mommy look what I can do!" I dream of each new experience he will encounter and the excitement and curiosity in his eyes. It's like I get to re-live life through the eye's of an innocent soul. And I can't not wait to have many, many adventures with my little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment